[Bp_certs] Final comments on IGF webiste

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Fri Sep 19 04:07:21 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Attached is a document which includes all comments as made on the draft document online. This section is now closed. Should you still want to make your comments, please do so in the coming few days through this group list. I will make sure that they are incorporated.

Very soon we'll come back to you with an overview of next steps and a final request for comments on the second draft version. Publication of the final document is foreseen for 30 October.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult
Raaphorst 33                                                        Tel: +31 648388813
2352 KJ Leiderdorp                                              Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com