[Bp_counteringabuse] BPF Online VAW - meeting rescheduled

Anri VAN DER SPUY AVANDERSPUY at unog.ch
Wed Aug 5 07:22:27 EDT 2015

Dear Gary

Yes - sorry! 13:00 (GMT) Wednesday 12 August (not July) 2015.

Best,

Anri

From:   Gary Hunt <gary.hunt at culture.gov.uk>
To:     Anri VAN DER SPUY <AVANDERSPUY at unog.ch>,
Cc:     bp_counteringabuse at intgovforum.org,
intersessional_2015 at intgovforum.org, "Carolyn O'Connor"
<carolyn.o'connor at geo.gov.uk>, Ellie Mond <ellie.mond at culture.gov.uk>,
Jessie Kirk <jessie.kirk at culture.gov.uk>, Nick Shorey
<nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk>, Anna Payne <anna.payne at culture.gov.uk>,
christian.papaleontiou at homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, Tara Kaufmann
<tara.kaufmann at geo.gov.uk>
Date:   05/08/2015 13:16
Subject:        Re: [Bp_counteringabuse] BPF Online VAW - meeting
rescheduled

Hello Anri,

Just to confirm, do you mean 13:00 (GMT) Wednesday the 12th August?

Many thanks,

Gary

Gary Hunt
Senior Policy Advisor; Creative Economy, Internet and International ICT
PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANGE TO MY e-MAIL ADDRESS: MY NEW  e-MAIL

ADDRESS is gary.hunt at culture.gov.uk (the .gsi has been dropped!), please
use the new address from now on. Thank you...
4th Floor, 100 Parliament Street, London SW1A 2BQ
Gary.Hunt at Culture.gov.uk | 020 7211 6138
@dcms   /dcmsgovuk | www.gov.uk/dcms