[Bp_counteringabuse] Missed Opportunities in Using Tech to Fight Violence Against Women | ICT Works

Ineke Buskens ineke at researchforthefuture.com
Fri Aug 7 06:35:17 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

You may have seen this article already?

Here and there some glib conceptualisation but overall a very useful text.

Unfortunately I cannot join you on 12 August, I am wishing you a very
fruitful meeting and will join you for the next again.

Kindest regards

Ineke

http://www.ictworks.org/2015/08/05/missed-opportunities-in-using-tech-to-fight-violence-against-women/

/The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness,
honesty, understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in
our system. /
/And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness,
meanness, egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. /
/And while men admire the quality of the first they love the produce of
the second. -/
/
/
/John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)/
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19734.Alan_Cohen>

Ineke Buskens
Research for the Future / Facilitating the Future
Ineke at researchforthefuture.com <mailto:Ineke at researchforthefuture.com>
Skype: inekebuskens

GRACE Project Leader
www.grace-network.net <http://www.grace-network.net>