[Bp_counteringabuse] Twitter Conversation 09 October 1 pm PST - This Friday

katharina jens katharina.jens at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:06:35 EDT 2015

Hi all,

After great planning and deliberation, we are ready to launch our twitter conversation.

The aim is to create a conversation around the impact of violence against women and girls online, on twitter.

To get as many people on board we have created a document with simple instructions to participate:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtRq9BEdjqdPYEPnrb9rEsFIh0V-CVoG1QHMYtWJKzQ/edit#heading=h.g6nr81xnwjj7 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtRq9BEdjqdPYEPnrb9rEsFIh0V-CVoG1QHMYtWJKzQ/edit#heading=h.g6nr81xnwjj7>

Basically, there are three ways to participate:

1. Sign up for your headtalker <https://headtalker.com/campaigns/share-our-tweet-on-08-October/> and support  <https://headtalker.com/campaigns/share-our-tweet-on-08-October/>our campaign by allowing us to tweet once from your account this Friday.

2. Spread the document and campaign <https://headtalker.com/campaigns/share-our-tweet-on-08-October/> to your network - get as many people in the community to join in.

3. Join the conversation on twitter on Friday. Answer our question and retweet it at influential account suggesting they should participate.

As we are from different time zones and languages, please feel free to translate the tweet in our document and run a conversation separate from our. Just remember to use the hashtag #takebackthetech so that I can pick up the answers with my twitter collection tool.

List of twitter accounts to tweet at:
@StopOVAW
@APC_News
@BeCyberwise
@RevengeStop
@iHollaback
@CrashoverrideNW
@heartmobber
@CiviliNation
@Blocktogether
@EndRevengePorn
@WithoutConsent
@ITRCSD
@@daniellecitron <https://twitter.com/daniellecitron>
@MonicaLewinsky
@PennyRed <https://twitter.com/PennyRed>
@CCriadoPerez <https://twitter.com/CCriadoPerez>
@EverydaySexism <https://twitter.com/EverydaySexism>
@stellacreasy
@heforshe
@hillaryclinton
@UNWomen
@feministfrequency

Looking forward to Friday everyone and I hope to see as many as possible of you on twitter.

Best wishes,
Katharina Jens