[Bp_ipv6] RES: [Intersessional_2015] Nex Draft - IGF Connecting the Next Billion

Instituto Bem Estar Brasil instituto at bemestarbrasil.org.br
Fri Sep 4 12:38:40 EDT 2015

Hi people i want to improve the resume that was posted in google docs and
sorry if I wrote in Portuguese the first contribution, but, I will put in
English to facilitate the understanding, I will change today and send the
new link, if do  not  have problem.

Thanks

Atenciosamente,
________________________________
Marcelo Saldanha
Instituto Bem Estar Brasil - OSCIP
CNPJ : 10.393.140/0001-20
Cel.: 22-98842.0482
Skype : marcelo_secante
MSN : marcelo_secante at hotmail.com
Twitter : IBEBrasil
No campo das ideias, o limite é sonhar o impossível e no campo das
realizações, basta perseverar.