[Bp_ipv6] Suggested agenda for call IGF IPv6 BPF #6: 28th Sep UTC2100

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Wed Sep 28 11:45:55 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Please find below the webex details for the 6th BPF IPv6 Call today, 28 Sept, at 9pm UTC.

Best Regards,
Wim

Hello,
DESA WebEx invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

IGF BPF IPv6 - 6th virtual meeting
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
9:00 pm UTC
Meeting number: 791 077 881
Meeting password: Meet1234

Add to Calendar <https://un.webex.com/un/j.php?MTID=m2409de8a31bf08acbfff10ec2f1a9bfd>
When it's time, join the meeting <https://un.webex.com/un/j.php?MTID=m5fdc6ec7cc0b966dc87e17ef11ffc37d>.

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Wim Degezelle
Consultant IGF BPF IPv6
Consultant IGF BPF on IXPs