[Bp_ipv6] Fwd: [cooperation-wg] New IPv6 Support for Governments Programme

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed May 17 08:14:45 EDT 2017

FYI

-Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mirjam Kuehne <mir at ripe.net>
Date: Wed, May 17, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Subject: [cooperation-wg] New IPv6 Support for Governments Programme
To: cooperation-wg at ripe.net

Dear colleagues,

Governments planning IPv6 deployments can now access assistance through
our new IPv6 Support for Governments Programme. This is part of our
ongoing efforts to work more closely with governments and encourage IPv6
adoption throughout our service region.

We have explained our approach in more detail in a RIPE Labs article here:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/arne_kiessling/ipv6-support-
for-governments-programme

We have also documented this on our website here:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/ipv6/ipv6-for-governments

If you represent a government that is planning to make an IPv6
allocation request, please get in touch with us by emailing
<IPv6forGov at ripe.net>.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kuhne
RIPE NCC