[Bpf-cybersecurity] BPF Cybersecurity - Background paper and Call for contributions

Lado Svanadze vsvanadze at indein.net
Thu Aug 16 05:37:57 EDT 2018

Dear Wim,

Thank you very much for your email, and document provided us. I am
working on Cybersecurity problems and I hope it will be useful for my
professional job.

I am a new at this list, and I would like to briefly introduce myself -
I am from Tbilisi, Georgia. Head of Information Security Operations
Center, the Chairman of the Board "Internet Development Initiative -
IDI", Consultant of LEPL Cyber Security Bureau under the Ministry of
Defense of Georgia in 2015 - 2016, Doctor of Political Science,
specializing in Development Policies and Strategies of Cyber Security.
Studies cyber security policy, strategy and best experience since 2011,
is the author of numerous articles and works, author of a first book on
Cyber security in Georgian. One of the author of Cyber Security Strategy
of Georgia for 2016 – 2018. Initiator and Organizer of the first
Gregorian IGF (Geo IGF), and of the first International Festival of
Cybersecurity for Students.

Kind Regards,

Lado Svanadze

--
Your Sincerely,

Dr. Vladimer Svanadze

Chairman of the Board
Internet Development Initiative - IDI
106, Beliashvili Str., 0159, Tbilisi, Georgia
+995 577 155 168
+995 32 242 1151
vsvanadze at indein.net
http://indein.net/