[DC] [RE-SCHEDULED] DC Surveys Webinar: Vote in the Poll

Eleonora Anna MAZZUCCHI EMAZZUCCHI at unog.ch
Thu Nov 24 05:21:27 EST 2016

Dear All,

A kind reminder to vote in the poll below! The webinar on the surveys, set
to take place next week, would be a useful opportunity both for the DCs
who submitted them and anyone in the community who would like to learn
more.

We will close the poll and send out meeting details tomorrow.

Thank you all for your participation and hard work in this busy time...!

Very best,
Eleonora