[DC_IoT] FW: invitation to participate to the IGF DC IoT at EuroDIG 2016, 8 June, Brussels

Maarten Botterman m_botterman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 15:24:16 EDT 2016

Dear Amelia

My mistake. Progress and the event has been published on the DC IoT website www.iot-dynamic-coalition.org.

Will be more attentive to the mailing list - and we are happy to expand the core team if someone wants to step up for this task.

Please note the plenary session on IoT during eurodig is also inspired by the work of DC IoT. Remote participation to that session is possible. 9 June, 17:00 Brussels' time.

Best wishes

Maarten

Sent from my iPhone