[Wg-imp] Continuation of the WG on Improvements to the IGF in 2018

avri doria avri at acm.org
Fri Apr 6 17:12:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

I question the continuing need for this Wg.

For the most part any of its future possible actions were subsumed in
the creation of the WG-MWP, so all that is left is the clerical task of
cleaning up the tables and adding a few markers on the degree of
completion.  Any work about how to move forward from there is an WG-MWP
task, if I understand that charter and the reason that group was created.

Not that it matters, but I think any pending tasks for this group could
be absorbed by the WG-MWP.

avri