[Wg-imp] Continuation of the WG on Improvements to the IGF in 2018

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Fri Apr 13 13:37:45 EDT 2018

Dear all

As we need to convey some recommendation to the MAG on the possible
continuation of the work our WG developed in 2017, and as the MAG will
decide on the Working Groups for 2018 during its meeting next Wednesday
(April 18), I will wait for your comments and suggestions until next
Sunday (April 15) evening. In case there are no comments / suggestions,
I will forward the proposal below to the MAG chair on Monday morning.

Best,

Flavio

Instituto de Informática		   E-mail: flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Porto Alegre, Brasil			   URL: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~flavio