[Wg-nsf] Workshops Selection for Lightning Sessions

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:55:18 EST 2017

Dear all, as we agreed before, the workshops selection criteria will be the
same we used last year:

1. Flash WS proposals rated >3.5 will be offered a slot (group A)
2. If there is still room (there will be for sure), other WS formats rated
>3.5 will be offered to adapt the proposal format (group B)
3. If there are still available slots, we will contact other interested
organizations (group C)

The first list (Group A) will be sent tomorrow for the secretariat to
invite the proposers. The first call will close in a week so we have time
to invite the other groups.

-----

I have a special case where Flavio Wagner asked for a slot to present the
Friends of the IGF project. I think this is a really good project that will
become a great resource of information to all IGF participants in the
future (they are collecting every single video available from every IGF
session and tagging it with topics addressed on them).

That is why I am asking you, on his behalf, if you would agree to include
that project/session proposal in group A.

Since we don't have much time, I will wait for your comments until tomorrow
6PM GMT.

Thanks!

--
Nacho Estrada | @acmuzic <http://twitter.com/acmuzic>