[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:42:05 EDT 2016

I will commit to most time slots.
Can you agree to work with Anja on your schedule, Segun. The rest of us should follow your availability.

To: solugbile at gmail.com
CC: cmasango at unog.ch; dlazanski at gsma.com; elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org; izumi at nic.ad.jp; lea at gp-digital.org; lynn at internet-matters.org; marilynscade at hotmail.com; miestrada at gmail.com; mnelson at pobox.com; omar.m.ansari at gmail.com; raquino at gmail.com; rasha at aucegypt.edu; slaksmi at hivos.org; slobodan.markovic at rnids.rs; sokolova at data.minsk.by; virginiap at diplomacy.edu; wgco at intgovforum.org; wisdomdk at gmail.com; wisdom.dk at gmail.com; zbouharb at yahoo.com