[Wgco] Call for the 1st WGCO virtual Meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:56:54 EDT 2017

Dear everyone,

I want to specially thank everyone who have contributed to the improved
version of the WGCO ToR. The new version is available here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZzyfqPXa2ez4kTsfn82
4-4wsKLIv2d4vxJpTo-bvNw0/edit .

Moving forward, I am requesting for the hosting of 1st WGCO virtual
meeting, before the next MAG virtual meeting to discuss on the following
proposed agenda. Duration 1hr. Time and Date will soon be shared for your
contribution to help agree on the date.

1st Meeting Agenda

1.    Brief on the revised ToR

2.    Harmonise on the following Priorities

·         WGCO support for enhancing IGF donor funding

·         Communication link/interaction with Host country, IGF Secretariat
, Syndication & promotional template for IGF on Web, Social media,
translation, blogging,. etc)

·         Identification of new target groups.

·         Collaboration & Synergy with IGF related groups and organization

·         Support for the Secretariat & MAG Chairs – sharing messages,
distribution to networks & feedback mechanism.

·         Communication approach for sharing past and current IGF outcomes

·          linkages with related global events for IGF visibility,
awareness and value presence.

3.    T.emplate for Multi-year integrated action plan

4.    Assignment of roles and responsibilities.

5.    Please add more (If any)

6.    Any other business.
It is important we fast-track our action plan in line the revised version
of the WGCO ToR.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *