[Wgco] UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:29:35 EDT 2017

Dear WGCO Members,

I like to introduce Agustina Callegari, Michael Oghia, and Jelena Ozegovic
who are hosting a collaborative workshop at IGF 2017 in order to discuss
how we can communicate IG more effectively and improve on the outreach.

WS 161 <https://bit.ly/IGF2017WS161> – Explaining Internet governance to
friends & family 101: How to improve our communication?

They have created a questionnaire to help shed light on their work which is
very much relevant to the goals of WGCO. Please you may take 5-10 minutes
to anonymously share your insight with the trio by visiting
*https://goo.gl/forms/t4mmgI6nHkNAFDF82
<https://goo.gl/forms/t4mmgI6nHkNAFDF82>. *The questionnaire will close on: *10
December 2017*.  The results of this questionnaire will be presented on 20
December 2017 in Geneva at the IGF as part of their workshop. You also have
the option to leave your email address at the end of the questionnaire in
case you would like to know the results, which we will share after the IGF.

Furthermore, I'm strongly suggesting we support and participate in the
workshop and work together with the organizers to achieve a greater
outcome. In this regard, I wish to call for a virtual meeting of the WGCO
members with the organizers to further strengthen areas of collaboration
and opportunity for improving IGF communication outreach.

Fortunately, the organizers have a created a Doodle poll to determine an
optimal day and time for us to meet. Check it out *here*
<https://doodle.com/poll/69dypxwpczt6n93v>:

WGCO members opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Olusegun H. Olugbile

*_______________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gnfcs.org
<http://www.gncafrica.org/>)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *