[Wgco] UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:07:55 EDT 2017

Dear Micheal,

Thank you. Let's work around Thursday 2 Nov as you have suggested, and hope
it does not fall on the MAG meeting time. I'll keep reminding  WGCO members
before the time.

The WEBEX meeting access details will be shared soon.

Best Regards.

Olusegun H. Olugbile

*______________________________________________________*

Member, African Union IGF Working Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, United Nations IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African Information & Communication Technology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Member, Global Network for Cybersolution (www.gnfcs.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *