[Wgco] UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:53:50 EDT 2017

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for pointing out the incorrect date! I too will be at ICANN60,
and I wouldn't be able to make it at that time.

Everyone: the date for the meeting is Thursday, November 7 at 12:00 UTC. My
apologies for the confusion.

Note: daylight saving time will start soon, so we'll remind everyone about
the time closer to the meeting.

Best,
-Michael