[Wgwseval] Draft 2 -- Workshop Evaluation Proposal

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:35:47 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to Susan for the edits and to all for their feedback. I couldn't
send the proposal out this afternoon as originally planned since I had some
unexpected problems with my laptop. We have managed to work something out
with the help of colleagues, and I just spent another couple of hours
refining everything and adding Susan's excellent edits. I have added one
new statement explaining to MAG members that they would still have access
to viewing all workshops.
I will send it to the MAG list now.

Thanks again for your valuable input and support.
All the best.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Journalism and Mass Communication
The American University in Cairo
www.rashaabdulla.com
Twitter: @RashaAbdulla