[WG WSP] now with correct attachment! Questionnaire to workshop proposers

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Mon Sep 9 04:24:52 EDT 2019

Sorry, I had attached an incomplete version of the questionnaire, please find the right one attached here

Dear all,

after the deadline for comments on the survey for workshop proposers has passed last night I've assembled a questionnaire based on the questions we had agreed in the MAG's virtual meeting XV last Wednesday, please find the document attached.

In case the working group has any further comments or amendments please refer them directly to the secretariat who had volunteered to set-up the online survey and send out the link to workshop proposers. Since English is not my mother tongue may I kindly also ask the secretariat for a native speaker brush-up to the wording - thanks.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Jutta

**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC