[Bp_cybersec_2016] the IGF Best Practices Forum on Cybersecurity

Eleonora Anna MAZZUCCHI EMAZZUCCHI at unog.ch
Mon Oct 2 11:20:23 EDT 2017

Dear Mr. Talebi,

Apologies for this delayed reply!

In terms of process, the inputs we have received will go through a
preliminary round of review and will be discussed at the BPF's next
meeting, during  the week of 9 October. The target date for a first draft
of the output document, which will refer to/incorporate the submissions,
will be 1 November.

I hope this clarifies - but please do feel free to come back to us if
there are further questions.

Kind regards,

Eleonora