[Bp_cybersec_2016] Suggestion on question posed at last virtual call

Richard Leaning rleaning at ripe.net
Tue Oct 10 20:25:55 EDT 2017

Dear Maarten,

Am unable to make the call today as am in a time zone which makes it very impractical.

My comment of the thread below is that the IoT space is already very crowded, many many many organisations (Private, Public, I*s, Governments and LEA’s) have many many working groups. Am not convinced that starting another one is going to help.

Cheers

Dick

Richard Leaning
External Relations