[Bp_cybersec_2016] Summary of BPF Cybersecurity questionnaire responses

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 11 10:39:29 EDT 2017

Dear Maarten, Wout,

thank you to both of you for these notes.  And, thank you to the BPF Cybersecurity team for all their efforts.  This is such an important area.

Both contributions show how all aspects of the IGF ecosystem work together to make for an expert, very rich set of advisory activities.   It starts with expert views, is multistakeholder, runs from global insights to local and individual responsibilities, and includes concrete proposals for action and implementation.

Very interesting, very helpful.

Best,
Lynn