[Bp_gender] BP Gender summary and next steps

Anri van der Spuy anri at avds.consulting
Fri Dec 23 13:13:58 EST 2016

Dear All

A reminder that the BPF’s session at the IGF in Guadalajara, Mexico, can be watched here <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2016-day-2-room-9-bpf-gender-and-access>  and a summary of the session is also attached.

We’re in the process of reviewing all the comments received on Draft II of the BPF’s outcome document, along with new case studies of initiatives, and hope to publish the BPF’s final output document in January.

Happy holidays to all, and thanks again for all the great contributions we received this year.

Best,
Anri