[Bp_gender] Meeting today - 1st Webinar of BPF Gender on IGF Brazil

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:27:56 EDT 2016

Hi everyone

Please find the link to our online meeting today
This will be mainly our 1st Webinar following the idea of onsite/online
meetings in coordination with IGF Brazil participants

Hope to see some of you there

The agenda and notes http://bit.ly/meetupbg

This link can also be accessed at http://bit.ly/webexbg

Begin forwarded message: