[Bp_gender] Informal Meeting at LACIGF - BPF Gender and Access IGF2016

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:46:12 EDT 2016

Hola
Tomorrow at 8am (Costa Rica time GMT-6) we have an informal meeting of BPF
Gender and Access on LACIGF. Please see more info about the meeting and the draft agenda items. Anri, could we have a webex link please?
Location: Park Inn Radisson - San Jose, Costa Rica Room Aqua Room B 3rd Floor
Time: 8am-9am (GMT-6)
Tags #BPGender #IGF2016 #LACIGF9 #LACIGF2016
Meeting Agenda (draft)
- Introduction to the BPF - BPF Survey - Themes for the online meetings - Expectations to Guadalajara - AOB
Thanks
Renata