[Bp_gender] next meeting: 21 July 2016

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Thu Jul 14 16:18:05 EDT 2016

Thank you very much Anri!

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC
Liniers 1324 Piso 3
Torre Ejecutiva
Tel.: 2901 2929 int. 8591
Montevideo - Uruguay

----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Anri van der Spuy" <anrivanderspuy at protonmail.com>
Para: "bp gender" <bp_gender at intgovforum.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 14 de Julio 2016 16:40:20
Asunto: Re: [Bp_gender] next meeting: 21 July 2016

Hi All

We've rescheduled the call to 10:00 GMT to accommodate more participants. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

BPF Gender: meeting IV

Thursday, July 21, 2016

12:00 pm | Europe Summer Time (Amsterdam, GMT+02:00) | 1 hr

After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.

Sent from ProtonMail , Swiss-based encrypted email.