[Bp_gender] BPF Gender call - LACIGF

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Thu Jul 21 13:33:52 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Me neither :(

I had some problems with the internet connection at that time, I don't know why, so I sent a mail to Anri explaining the situation.

Renata, I'll be in Costa Rica too. I'm a member of the Steering Comitee of the LACIGF. I hope to see you there!

best,

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC