[Bp_gender] Informal Meeting at LACIGF - BPF Gender and Access IGF2016

Anri van der Spuy anrivanderspuy at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:17:23 EDT 2016

Dear All

To any online participants wanting to join Renata's informal session at LACIGF, please find the details for joining via Webex below. If you need to use a password, IGF2016 should work.

LACIGF - BPF Gender & Access meeting

Friday, July 29, 2016

4:00 pm | Europe Summer Time (Amsterdam, GMT+02:00) | 1 hr

[Register](https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r14b38bd35475ad4e4fd5686f4ad73312)

After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.

Need help? Go to [http://help.webex.com](http://help.webex.com/).

Kind regards,
Anri