[Bp_gender] Fwd: Open Consultation on Bridging the Digital Gender Divide

Anri van der Spuy avanderspuy at researchictafrica.net
Mon Dec 4 02:42:29 EST 2017

Dear All

Please see the request for input below from the ITU’s Council Working Group on the Internet’s Open Consultation on Bridging the Digital Gender Divide (deadline 23 December).

The focus of the consultation is specifically on women entrepreneurs and SMEs, but I’m sure many of you have experience in relevant areas and can contribute useful information.

We’re also hoping to welcome someone from ITU/Equals to talk to us about their efforts during the BPF’s session at the IGF if you’d like to know more about this effort.

Kind regards,

Anri