[Bp_gender] Invitation to the 2017 EQUALS in Tech Awards

Equals-in-Tech Awards Info, ITU equals-in-tech-awards at itu.int
Thu Dec 14 09:23:19 EST 2017

Dear All,
I hope this email finds you well.

We would like to invite you to attend the 2017 EQUALS in Tech Awards which will be held during the Internet Governance Forum in Geneva, Switzerland.

The annual EQUALS in Tech Awards, hosted by ITU and UN Women, celebrate initiatives that are helping to bridge the gender digital divide. This event falls in line with our recently launched Global Partnership for Gender Equality in the Digital Age with UN Women. More information on the EQUALS in Tech Awards can be found here: www.equals.org/awards<http://www.equals.org/awards>.

Please see the event details in the postcard attached.

Kindly confirm your attendance for the Awards Ceremony<http://sched.co/Czqe> and Panel Discussion<http://sched.co/CTsx> on the IGF Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you at the Ceremony.

Best regards,
The EQUALS Team