[Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Access - v 2.0!

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:12:03 EDT 2017

Dear Jac,

Glad to hear that!
Last year was a great experience; I would highlight the amazing amount of
information that was gathered through the surveys. Now, I think we'll have
more time to explore it during these next few months!
Look forward to our calls.

All the best,

Louise

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm very pleased to share that the BPF Gender: Access has received much
> support from the MAG to continue our work for the second year, to build
> on what we have done in 2016.
>
> I'd like to thank Renata for her work in co-chairing the BPF last year,
> and her innovative ideas for engagement as well as bringing in many
> stakeholders esp from the LAC region. And then to welcome Cheryl Miller,
> who will be co-chairing the work with me this year. Cheryl has been a
> strong supporter of gender-related issues at the IGF, MAG and beyond,
> and I'm looking forward to also new ideas and engagement with her on
> board :)
>
> Let's start by having our first call for the year. I have set up a
> Doodle Poll: http://doodle.com/poll/7rufgdmw4ca5nyf8
>
> Please fill in what works best for you, and we'll announce what the
> majority looks like.
>
> Also, to share the outline of the proposed work for the BPF this year
> that was shared with MAG, as well as for our discussion in the meeting:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jaPnOcL0fKroPvrxxzRiZHCzUA8k1
> XBqxpKOInvGjSk/edit
>
> Thanks and looking forward to working with everyone again this year!
>
> Best,
> jac
>

> ---------------------------------
> Jac sm Kee
> Manager, Women's Rights Programme
> Association for Progressive Communications
> www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
> Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe

LOUISE MARIE HUREL

*Researcher*

Center for Political and Strategic Studies at the Naval War College - Brazil
Skype: louise.dias
+55 21 993 239 787
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com