[Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Access - v 2.0!

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed May 31 09:09:59 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for the great energy, and also for filling in the doodle.
It looks like many people can make the meeting today - but also
realising it's very short notice (in an hour!). Sorry about this - had
some challenges with setting up the meeting on Webex. So am proposing
the next best slot, which is Monday, at 13 UTC.

Hope this works for most people - will send the link shortly.

Thanks and best,
jac

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe