[Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Access - v 2.0!

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Wed May 31 09:52:44 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Monday at 13 UTC works for me too!!

best,

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC
Liniers 1324 Piso 3
Torre Ejecutiva
Tel.: 2901 2929 int. 8591
Montevideo - Uruguay

De: "Bruna Santos" <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
Para: "jac" <jac at apcwomen.org>
CC: "Cheryl A Miller" <cheryl.miller at verizon.com>, "bp gender" <bp_gender at intgovforum.org>
Enviados: Miércoles, 31 de Mayo 2017 10:47:54
Asunto: Re: [Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Access - v 2.0!

Hi everyone!
Amazing to hear that the BPF is back and also thrilled to be helping with its work from the very beginning this year!

Monday at 13 UTC works for me, Jac!

Best,

Bruna

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for the great energy, and also for filling in the doodle.
It looks like many people can make the meeting today - but also
realising it's very short notice (in an hour!). Sorry about this - had
some challenges with setting up the meeting on Webex. So am proposing
the next best slot, which is Monday, at 13 UTC.

Hope this works for most people - will send the link shortly.

Thanks and best,
jac

---------------------------------
Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe

On 30/05/2017 04:47, de albu wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am really glad to hear this!
>
> Last year, I was only able to join the group at a later stage, so it
> will be very exciting to join the work from the beginning.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Debora.

> < louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com <mailto: louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com >>:
>
> Dear Jac,
>
> Glad to hear that!
> Last year was a great experience; I would highlight the amazing
> amount of information that was gathered through the surveys. Now, I
> think we'll have more time to explore it during these next few months!
> Look forward to our calls.
>
> All the best,
>
> Louise

> <mailto: jac at apcwomen.org >>:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm very pleased to share that the BPF Gender: Access has
> received much
> support from the MAG to continue our work for the second year,
> to build
> on what we have done in 2016.
>
> I'd like to thank Renata for her work in co-chairing the BPF
> last year,
> and her innovative ideas for engagement as well as bringing in many
> stakeholders esp from the LAC region. And then to welcome Cheryl
> Miller,
> who will be co-chairing the work with me this year. Cheryl has
> been a
> strong supporter of gender-related issues at the IGF, MAG and
> beyond,
> and I'm looking forward to also new ideas and engagement with her on
> board :)
>
> Let's start by having our first call for the year. I have set up a
> Doodle Poll: http://doodle.com/poll/7rufgdmw4ca5nyf8
> < http://doodle.com/poll/7rufgdmw4ca5nyf8 >
>
> Please fill in what works best for you, and we'll announce what the
> majority looks like.
>
> Also, to share the outline of the proposed work for the BPF this
> year
> that was shared with MAG, as well as for our discussion in the
> meeting:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jaPnOcL0fKroPvrxxzRiZHCzUA8k1XBqxpKOInvGjSk/edit
> < https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jaPnOcL0fKroPvrxxzRiZHCzUA8k1XBqxpKOInvGjSk/edit >
>
> Thanks and looking forward to working with everyone again this year!
>
> Best,
> jac
>

> ---------------------------------
> Jac sm Kee
> Manager, Women's Rights Programme
> Association for Progressive Communications
> www.apc.org < http://www.apc.org > | www.takebackthetech.net
> < http://www.takebackthetech.net > | erotics.apc.org
> < http://erotics.apc.org >
> Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe

> --
> LOUISE MARIE HUREL
>
> *Researcher*
>
> Center for Political and Strategic Studies at the Naval War College
> [...]

Bruna Martins dos Santos

LLB, Centro Universitário de Brasilia, '12.
+55 61 99252-6512
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins