[Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Access - v 2.0!

Dhanaraj Thakur dhanaraj.thakur at webfoundation.org
Wed May 31 11:32:51 EDT 2017

Hi Jac and everyone,

Its great to hear that this important work will continue, and also that
Cheryl will co-chair.

While I won't be able to make the call on Monday, we will definitely be
involved going forward.

take care,

Dhanaraj

--
Dhanaraj Thakur
Senior Research Manager

*World Wide Web Foundation | **1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500,
Washington DC 20005, USA.*