[Bp_gender] Antw: [DC] IGF Call for Issues: Shaping the 2018 Agenda

Wolfgang Kleinwaechter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Mar 27 05:52:52 EDT 2018

Any news about the date and the venue for the IGF 2018?

Wolfgang

>>> Eleonora Mazzucchi <eleonora.mazzucchi at un.org> 27.03.18 11.17 Uhr

  Dear All,

 As the IGF starts to shape its programme for the 2018 cycle, we would
like to invite all stakeholders to participate in a first-ever call for
issues. We are looking for the community’s suggestions on what broad
Internet governance topics, and the issues within those topics, should
be discussed this year.

 You can let us know what you think by filling out the following form by
Friday April 13, noon UTC:
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2018-call-for-issues#

 A background note on the call has also been published:
http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/6037/1096

 Please distribute this widely throughout your networks!

 We look forward to your input.

 Best regards,
 the IGF Secretariat Team