[Bp_gender] BPF Gender Session at IGF 2018

Radhika Radhakrishnan radhika.radhakrishnan5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:07:11 EST 2018

Hi all,

Hope you've been well!

Please find the final session details for the BPF Gender session at IGF
2018 here,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_5F1Ezp9ljrlrMzwQ0BDvotVwdWr3UqNakwRuF-o0tk/edit?usp=sharing

If you will be attending the IGF this year, please do participate in the
session. Given the format of the session, we have slots for discussions
among all participants and would love to hear your valuable inputs.

Please do get in touch with me if you are planning to attend. Thank you
very much!

Have a great week ahead.

Warmly,
Radhika