[Bp_gender] BPF Gender - Proposal 2019 and 1st call

Aida Mahmutovic aidamahmutovic.ba at gmail.com
Mon May 13 03:29:07 EDT 2019

Hi,
Coping Meeting details below.
BPF work can be found on the IGF website: http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/5004/1455

BPF Gender 2018 2nd call

Hosted by BPFs IGF

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Monday, May 13 2019(UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik

Start Meeting

Meeting Information

Copy

Meeting link:

https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=me9f26be833175ddb38984603ea33ad69

Meeting number:

848 613 928

Host key:

167540

More ways to join

Join by phone

+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)

Access code: 848 613 928

Aida Mahmutović

Sent from my iPhone