[Bp_gender] 2nd BPF Gender call - Monday, May 13 at 13 UTC

Radhika Radhakrishnan radhika.radhakrishnan5 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:37:52 EDT 2019

Hi all,

A gentle reminder that the *2nd BPF Gender* call will be starting shortly
at *13 UTC today. *The agenda is as follows:
1.        Welcome and introductions
2.        Update from MAG members
3.        2019 work: discussion of the sub-themes
4.        Call for volunteers draft
4.        Engagement with other groups
5.        AOB
6.        Next meeting

For your reference, the BPF Gender working document can be accessed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wbTsJMKJK_7Q46B_YKiquiQGpbk8QXP277PDVuuSL7I/edit

You can access the meeting through the following link -
BPF Gender 2018 2nd call
Hosted by BPFs IGF
Monday, May 13, 2019 1:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik
Meeting number: 848 613 928
https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=me9f26be833175ddb38984603ea33ad69
Join by phone
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Access code: 848 613 928

Speak soon!

Warmly,
Radhika

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 6:32 PM Agustina Callegari <Callegari at isoc.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a friendly reminder that the 2nd BPF Gender call is scheduled for
> next Monday, May 13 at 13 UTC.
>
> The provisional agenda is as follows:
> 1.        Welcome and introductions
> 2.        Update from MAG members
> 3.        2019 work: discussion of the sub-themes
> 4.        Call for volunteers draft
> 4.        Engagement with other groups
> 5.        AOB
> 6.        Next meeting
>
> If you'd like to suggest any inputs to the agenda, please let me know!
>
> Remember that you can also provide comments on the BPF Gender working
> document:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wbTsJMKJK_7Q46B_YKiquiQGpbk8QXP277PDVuuSL7I/edit
>
> I’m also sharing below the Webex details to accessing the call.
>
> We hope you can join the call!
>
> Have a good weekend!
>
> Agustina
>
> --
>

> BPF Gender 2018 2nd call
>
> Hosted by BPFs IGF
>
> 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Monday, May 13 2019 (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik
>
> Start Meeting
>
> Meeting Information
>
> Copy
>
> Meeting link:
>

> https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=me9f26be833175ddb38984603ea33ad69
>
> Meeting number:
>
> 848 613 928
>
> Host key:
>
> 167540
>
> More ways to join
>
> Join by phone
>
> +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
>
> Access code: 848 613 928
>

> Agustina Callegari
> Global Engagement Manager
> Internet Society
> Mobile: +5491144159163
> Email: callegari at isoc.org

Radhika Radhakrishnan
Programme Officer, The Centre for Internet and Society