[Bp_gender] 2nd BPF Gender call - Monday, May 13 at 13 UTC

Radhika Radhakrishnan radhika.radhakrishnan5 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:09:42 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the 2nd BPF Gender call earlier this week (Monday, May
13 at 13 UTC).

For those of you who missed the call, you may find the call summaries for
both the 1st and 2nd calls here -
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/bpf-gender-and-access

   - 1st BPF Gender call -
   https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/5004/1586
   - 2nd BPF Gender call -
   https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/5004/1587

For your reference, the BPF Gender working document can be accessed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wbTsJMKJK_7Q46B_YKiquiQGpbk8QXP277PDVuuSL7I/edit

We will keep you updated regarding the date and time for the next meeting
on this mailing list.

Thank you! Have a great week ahead!

Warmly,
Radhika