[Bp_gender] Draft outcome report: Please comment - Deadline 22 November!

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 02:44:25 EST 2019

Dear Namita

Attached a few comments to yours all of which I have integrated in the
latest version (also attached, but it is not complete). In my comments
to yours I do have one question for you.

Would also be good to know where you thing content needs to be
substantiated. I did integrate a lot of input from the respondents to
the call... and they did not use references, mostly. But still good to know.

Thanks a lot!

Who from WRP will be in Berlin so that we can include them in the
session plan?

Anriette