[Bp_gender] Draft outcome report: Please comment - Deadline 22 November!

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 04:32:14 EST 2019

Dear Anriette,
Thanks for the report,
A discussion point that I didn't see in the report is the sustainability of
the digital inclusion and maintaining the agreed norms.

Please can you send the time and link for the meeting today, hoping it
could fit in my packed schedule.
Tomorrow I will be on my way to Amman on my way to the IGF.

See you
Nadira