[Bp_gender] Please help: List of resources for our report

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:10:44 EDT 2019

Dear all

I have started a listing of resources that were sent in response to the
call for input, and a bit of my own research.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u1xXheFt-q47PIRvJ3fUY_HmUfrYtehDCWL9435L2xU/edit

I need your help to:

1) Fill gaps (e.g. we have very few resources from Africa and Europe).

2) Comment on the categorisation that will work best. I am really not
quite sure. I have made an attempt, please look and comment.

3) Add more information about these resources/organisations. A sentence
or two to annotate the resource so that the reader will know whether it
is worth clicking on the link or not.

Please use SUGGEST MODE. Thanks!

Looking forward to your comment. We would like to circulate the draft
report to the MAG on Friday.

Anriette and BPF coordinators