[Bp_gender] Draft Gender and Access BPF 2019 Report

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:44:09 EDT 2019

Dear all

With the hard work of the BPF coordinators we have a very draft report
and a growing list of resources related to the participation of women
and sexual minorities in the digital economy. The report is still under
development and needs your input. Several sections are still incomplete.

The list of resources is substantial, but I would appreciate help with
adding descriptive annotations.

Please review and contribute. The documents are online as Google docs.
Anyone can comment, but if you want to suggest edits, please let me know
and I will give you the necessary editing permissions.

1) Draft report - Beyond access: Women and sexual minorities'
participation in the digital economy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2SqShciY1OhkGmXh1vC_UEbyGmkpMOg/edit?ts=5dad9f1b#

2) Appendix B: List of relevant resources and initiatives

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u1xXheFt-q47PIRvJ3fUY_HmUfrYtehDCWL9435L2xU/edit#

For those who prefer not to work with Google docs, the document is
attached as Word and Libre Office files. Please track changes.

Looking forward to your edits and suggestions and additions, and
comments on sructure. Please send them by next week Wednesday, 30 October.

Warm regards

Anriette Esterhuysen

BPF Support