[Bp_gender] BPF Gender: Draft survey & next meeting

Sorina Teleanu teleanusorina at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 04:04:35 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Building on previous discussions, the BPF will focus the next steps of its
work on (a) looking at whether and how the BPF thematic issues (violence,
harm, pleasure and consent online) have been brought up at the IGF over the
past few years, and (b) identifying other policy processes and spaces that
tackle the BPF thematic issues at a regional level.

As part of this work, we will conduct a survey throughout the month of
August. A draft version of this survey
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ZnXuNHJT0cZ2NZzLU6N8gVSbyNJ3ktdJB1aperGYrc/edit>
has
been prepared and* we would very much welcome your comments until
Wednesday, 5 August, 12:00 noon UTC*.

We will then use our next online meeting (6 August, 13:00 UTC) to finalise
the survey, discuss how to collect input, and review other steps in our
work.

Thank you!

BPF Gender team

P.S. Summary reports of previous meetings are available on the BPF webpage
<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/bpf-gender-and-access>.

---

Topic: IGF 2020 BPF Gender: Meeting VII

Time: Aug 6, 2020 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/99913710195

Meeting ID: 999 1371 0195