[Bp_ipv6] Some additional test to the Google Draft

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Wed Jul 1 09:58:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

Izumi has sent me a ping to add some text to this draft document, which I have now done. The additional test covers the background to IPv6, the considerations of transition scenarios and some of the issues from the perspective of public policy. It is based largely on a study from a few months back that I wrote that was published by the OECD, but I’m sure that the material is equally useful and relevant in this context.

regards,

   Geoff