[Bp_ipv6] RIPE-554: BCOP Document for IPv6 Equipment Purchase

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Sun Nov 20 13:32:20 EST 2016

I just added my comments and edits.

Note that I tried to make a separate paragraph of the security considerations which would then tie in nicely to the discussion for RIPE-554.  And I specifically wanted to point out that while IPv6 security is evolving, so is it still for IPv4 :)

I also made some minor changes in earlier parts of the document and commented on some potential text changes. Specifically to note that IPv6 is a protocol where addressng is a part of it - and not that IPv6 is a ‘new addressing scheme’ which could be misconstrued.  Just minor things but I felt relevant for improvement of overall document.

Hope useful.

- merike