[Bp_ipv6] Suggested Agenda Re: [Intersessional_2015] BPF IPv6 - Call Wed 7 Sept 2pm UTC - call details

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Sep 6 00:46:01 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below the suggested agenda for call #5 on 7th Sep UTC1400.

You can see details on how to join the call from Wim's email quoted at the end.
We are looking forward to the discussions especially on further work for zero draft.

1. Status of Case Studies
     - Contributions: 10 cases
       https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit
     - Confirm cases needed but not collected
     - Additional outreach

2. Discussions: Observations from the Case Studies
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTH8A5veAMMNjmxtvRmV3ruV31UCHk9a1NhW_glJV9I/edit#heading=h.2zv60obf1r0k

     - 4.2.1. General Observations (Motivation/Economic/Business Factor)
     - 5.1.  Challenges for regions where where deployment is not taking off

3. Work on Zero Draft
     - Stories behind the Case Studies
     - General observations for ISPs, data centers, contents providers, mobile networks

4. Next call
     - A suggestion: Doodle for the same week as scheduled calls
       Weeks of 26th September, 10th Oct, 7th November, 21st Nov

5. AOB

Regards,

Sumon & Izumi
MAG Coordinators for IPv6 BPF