[Bp_ixps] [Intersessional_2015] [Bp_cybersec_2016] Published & for distribution: New IGF resources now available

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:37:19 EST 2017

Well done Brian!

I'm already rebroadcasting to my network.

Kudos..

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *