[Bpf-cybersecurity] OEWG frist pre-draft report

Grätz-Hoffmann Jonas EDA GRN jonas.graetz-hoffmann at eda.admin.ch
Fri Mar 20 06:12:33 EDT 2020

Dear BPF colleagues,

following up on Chrystiane’s email I would also like to encourage you to send your comments on the draft report as soon as possible. We would encourage you to send your comments via the BPF list or to us directly so that we can endeavor to integrate them into our submission as far as possible.

Best regards,
Jonas

Jonas Grätz, Dr. phil.
Political Affairs Officer, Office of the Special Envoy for Cyber Foreign and Security Policy

Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
Directorate of Political Affairs PD
Division for Security Policy

Effingerstrasse 27, 3003 Bern
Phone +41 58 481 85 65
jonas.graetz-hoffmann at eda.admin.ch<mailto:jonas.graetz-hoffmann at eda.admin.ch>
www.eda.admin.ch<http://www.eda.admin.ch/>

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.  Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.